Research shows that increasing or decreasing employee engagement has a direct impact on the bottom line.
Do you face the following problems with your employees?
- Resistance to take new responsibilities
- Avoid taking responsibility for their actions
- Being judgmental towards their colleagues
- Avoid decision making
- Avoiding to work autonomous and lack courrage to develop and show new ideas
- Avoiding communication in order not to make mistakes or get new assignments
- Avoiding communication because they lack ability to structure negative messages and fear the reaction of the partner
“Creating a safe environment at the workplace together with offering the employees tools to develop their abilities is essential to the level of engagement.”
Factors most likely to bring success in a business according to Harvard research:
- High level of customer service
- Effective communication
- High level of employee engagement
Contact me to discuss the opportunities to increase employee engagement and to discover more effective communication in your retail non-food company.